HygieneClean by American Standard: No dirt, No stains, No
bacteria, No Worries.
We polled close to 5000 of our customers across the globe for their cleaning habits and without a doubt, the bathroom is the most important, yet the most difficult of rooms to keep clean. American Standard meanwhile strives to make the standard of living purposeful and safe for everyone by bringing cleaner and more hygienic technologies to the toilet, a hotbed of disease within the bathroom.
It was important to us that we find solutions to stop dirt and stains sticking to the surfaces of the bowl while at the same time ensure that bacteria cannot survive within the toilet bowl as well. Therefore, American Standard innovated three technologies within our “HygieneClean System” the new standard of safety in the bathroom- delivered by its powerful flushing technologies plus cutting-edge innovations of Aqua Ceramic and ComfortClean.
Flushing Technologies with Hygiene Rim
- Double Vortex Flushing, delivers a convenient clean, as the design of the bowl propels the water forward and creates a strong flushing momentum. Further, as it’s a rimless flushing system that effectively cleans the complete interior of the bowl, which prevents dirt and deposits from building up. DOUBLE VORTEX, Maximum Flushing Performance with minimum water usage.
- Watch Video – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOEQX64uHKI
- AQUA CERAMIC. This award-winning super-hydrophilic technology prevents dirt and dark ring stains from sticking to ceramic surfaces. Dirt glides off the surface as Aqua Ceramic enables water to penetrate between the
contaminants of the toilet surface. Effectively guaranteeing that waste is lifted off with our every flush, with just the power of water.
- COMFORTCLEAN. While other brands can only claim anti-bacterial action on their toilet seats, American Standard changes the game with ComfortClean: a revolutionary ceramic glaze with zinc oxide that effectively kills E. Coli bacteria inside the toilet bowl for the long term and beyond, as proven in tests
conducted by the IMSL.
- Watch Video – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D33oCDCcrw
Secure your family’s health better from E. coli strains and other bacteria that cause diarrhea and infectious diseases that can originate in the bathroom. Don’t settle for clean- ensure your toilets are clean AND hygienic. With HygieneClean System. Have peace of mind knowing it works to safeguard your family’s health.
American Standard commits to continuously invest its resources in innovative hygiene technology for the health of the whole family, helping raise standards of living, ensuring we may live our lives beautifully, purposefully, and safely.
For more details on American Standard toilets, pls visit our website
ABOUT AMERICAN STANDARD
As one of the most iconic brands in sanitary ware, American Standard has earned the trust of its customers by constantly delivering style, quality, and reliability to their bathrooms. Today, backed by more than 140 years of pioneering legacy, American Standard continues to raise the bar in delivering dependable bathroom solutions that
combine thoughtful designs and innovative technologies to create inviting bathroom sanctuaries offering ultimate comfort and performance to its customers.
LIXIL makes pioneering water and housing products that solve every day, real-life challenges, making better homes a reality for everyone, everywhere. Drawing on our Japanese heritage, we create world-leading technology and innovate to make high- quality products that transform homes. But the LIXIL difference is how we do this;
through meaningful design, an entrepreneurial spirit, a dedication to improving accessibility for all, and responsible business growth. Our approach comes to life through industry-leading brands, including LIXIL, GROHE, American Standard,INAX, and TOSTEM. Over 70,000 colleagues operating in 150 countries are proud to
make products that touch the lives of more than a billion people every day.
LIXIL Group Corporation (TSE Code: 5938) is the listed holding company for LIXIL’s portfolio of businesses.